Saturday, December 15, 2012

BOOST 2G/3G HUAWEI BROADBAND UPTO 500 KBPS SPEED VIA SIMPLE CHANGE(India only).


SPEED YOUR 2G/3G  DONGLE UP TO 500 KBPS VIA SIMPLE CHANGE


yes its 100 % true because when i am research on internet what is ras and ndis ? ,i jus found many thing that tell me about it but no any content there tell me about boost internet speed.

as i like to learn something i just changed my network to ndis type( but its always default ras type) i just amazed that my surfing speed tend to 500 kbps i never eever seen in my net setter in 2g pack.

so here i tell you how to use it but i just tested it in my Vodafone net setter i don't know it work in other dongle and also in reliance Sim card.

step 1: friends its take only one second to bring out all process just do as you show in this screen short,   

go on you airtel /idea/mobile partner software dashboard.

 click on tools which tabbed on upper select option and check to NDIS radio button. just it.



speed your internet


then select nDIS type from two option as you can see in below image

speed up internet



now go to profile setting click on new  profile save as reliance and enter smartworld as apn(access point)->reliance only if another keep as you already have.

so now time to make some confidence so i past here my regular internet speed... here you see the downloading speed is more then 30 kbps and surfing speed is about 450 kbps while i taken screen short



how fast my internet


and also you have to install one program that will helpfull to improve speed click to download this software

my friends if any query regarding to this tips then feel free to ask me i will help you to bring out this tips success full..



7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:09 PM

    is it possible with vodafone k3570-z net setter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:51 PM

    it is possible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i selected ndis airel software wont connect , if i selected ras modem then it vl connect . what to do pl give solution..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Hello everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this website, and article is truly fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.

    Also visit my web site rochii de mireasa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your information. I followed your steps then increased my internet speed. After i have checked my internet speed is increased or not from this site Scanmyspeed.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Admin, I am using Vodafone 3g Unlimited Pack(Rs. 650) in my PC using Idea Net Setter but after 3GB usage it reduces its speed by 64kbps. So, is there any way to use its 3G speed or to boost internet speed ? Please help me .
    Thanks in Advance !!!

    ReplyDelete