Thursday, May 2, 2013

What Is My Ip Address ?

here i have a tool that display your ip address without surfing any other website site, there is many popular website that display your ip address with some known/unknown information.

but here My Site display the only the real ip address so check it out ↓.


Loding....

if you want to put this type of widget in your website then you have to just copy below code and paste in the area of your website where you want to display this widget.



as you seen in my current blog i also used this widget to display the real ip adress.







If Any Query With Regard Of This Widget You Can Commnet Below.

1 comment:

  1. Hi nice article i checked my network ip address using this tool ..usually i check my network ip address using sites like ip-details.com here they display my ip address along with ip location ,country ,ISP address ,latitude and so on.

    ReplyDelete